ACT can mitigate your losses both monetarily and administratively:
• Industrial Paint Overspray
• Oil Deposits
• Tar or roofing overspray
• Ferrous Oxide (rail dust)
• Industrial fallout / Chemical emissions
• Polyurethane Spray Foam
• Acid rain
• Asphalt (paving materials)
• Road Spray (from freshly painted road striping jobs)
Some things a claims handler can do to be proactive with an insured are:
• Recommend weather research be done prior to spraying.
• Notify and/or move potential vehicles out of the direction in which overspray can drift and produce overspray claims.
• Provide Car Covers for potential overspray claimants.
• Use Windsocks and other Weather Devices to determine wind direction.